Jun 19, 2009

Ham and Arugula Wraps

I adapted this recipe from Everyday Foods magazine. I couldn't find the recipe when I was ready to make these wraps to take to the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl, so I improvised slightly (adding the rosemary) and made the wraps from memory. I couldn't make the cheese stretch to 4 wraps as guided in the original recipe, but these were very good and well praised by my friends. A handy lunch idea, too!

Ingredients:

4 oz goat cheese, room temperature
1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
1 tsp finely minced fresh rosemary
3 lavash bread wraps
1 lb thinly sliced ham
1 bunch arugula, trimmed

Directions:

  • In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese with the lemon zest and rosemary, and mix well.

  • Spread the wraps with goat cheese and top with ham and arugula. Roll up and cut in two, or into slices. Wrap with plastic wrap or waxed paper and refrigerate for up to one day.

Serves 3. Enjoy!

No comments: